HELP Intex problem need advice.

Jun 24, 2013
:cry: HI everyone. Hope someone here can help me. I have just put up my Intex pool for the year. I have the Intex sand filter pump and it is only 1 yr old. I also have the salt water system, it is also one year old. I went to plug them in to my outlet which is gfci protected, I checked it is not tripped etc. Nothing is tripped in the house. Plugged my pump in and also the salt water and there is no power. I hit the reset on each one, they have the inline reset button still nothing. I brought a lamp outside to test the outlet and there is power to the outlet. So why am I not getting any power to my pump or salt water system? Could the GFCI's have went out in the cord that is built in to both units? I do not remember any electrical storm or anything like that last year that could of sent a power surge through the system. Everything was running great when they were stored last season. I have my water ready to go, no power, very frustrating. Any suggestions appreciated!
Teresa

Hi, nice to meet you. I did try to reset them with them plugged in yes, and without being plugged. It really has me baffled that both units could have bad gfi's at the same time? The house power is fine though.

Well you wouldn't believe this but its fixed, the button wasn't pushed in well, thank goodness. SO nice to meet everyone though, love the forum. Love reading all your posts, thanks for listening to this panicked lady here, LOL

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.