hello from orlando area

dks75

Jun 11, 2013
central Fl
It's my second season with the intex up. The first season was a struggle but we made it. To start this season I ditched the 1000gph pump for the 1600 gph sand filter (walmart and local pickup :goodjob: ) I removed my copper bars in my swg, and ive removed the rust and primed and painted the insides of the legs/crossbars/tees. I think what ive read here this year will be a much better year already. :cheers:

Yes but im not proud of it, ive been eyeing up the k-2006 or tfa-100?. I just have the aquacheck or aqua something or other strips for salt. and then I have a handfull of strips I like playing with learnt quickly they suck. If I do enough strips I can get whatever I want in my pool. I'm just putting the pool back up right now so I dont have to check yet ;)

dks75 said:
Yes but im not proud of it, ive been eyeing up the k-2006 or tfa-100?. I just have the aquacheck or aqua something or other strips for salt. and then I have a handfull of strips I like playing with learnt quickly they suck. If I do enough strips I can get whatever I want in my pool. I'm just putting the pool back up right now so I dont have to check yet ;)
You probably won't find the K-2006 in stores. They will try to sell you the K-2005 and tell you its the same, but it's not. TF100 is mail-order only.

I'd order one now, so you have it when you need it.