6 week review of our new pool cleaner

Davebear65

Apr 6, 2023
Texas
I posted about 6 weeks ago regarding pool cleaners and said I would give a quick review of the one I went with which was a Jacuzzi JCRX. After 6 weeks, I have nothing but good things to say about it. I was concerned it wouldn't get the finer silty stuff off the pool, but it's just a good job. I really like the way it hugs the walls and bounces up and down on the water line to clean that. I have 3 bar stools and it does get stuck in there about once a day, but there is nothing out there that will not get stuck in those if it's tethered. That being said, it will and often does, get itself out of the stools by backing up and turning etc. I like the tank tracks on it instead of the wheels. All and all, so far, we're very pleased that we went with this one. I also like that it came with a caddy and has the return home feature. After it turns off from my 2.5 hour cycle, I hit a button and it goes to the nearest wall and climbs up and just stops and waits until you come get it, making it easy to reach down and pick it up to replace on it's caddy. The basket is large and very easy to clean. It also had bluetooth so I can use it with my phone. You can even stir it, but I don't see myself playing with it like that. lol. I'm not in any way affiliated with this company btw. I hope this helps someone else who's looking.

Dave,

Check out my Review of what looks like the same cleaner...

They must be made by the same company..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Dave,

Check out my Review of what looks like the same cleaner...

They must be made by the same company..

Thanks,

Jim R.
It looks and sounds like the exact pool cleaner. Great review. Much more concise than mine. Plus the pics! ha.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.