Posting Pics & Imgs

May 24, 2009
NoVA
Just to confirm that I understand what I've read here on the forum, we can't post pics that are only hosted on our own harddrives. Pics have to live somewhere on the internet (like photobucket) before we can include them in a post here on TFP. Right?

Something similar, I guess, applies to screen captures or snippets from a pdf. For instance, I can copy a snip from a pdf & paste it into a MSWord doc, but I can't paste it into a post here on TFP. Right?

If I'm right on the copy & paste question, how can I paste into a post? Something similar to posting pics, maybe?

Thanks! Just trying to put more value into some of my posts.

Re: Posting Pics & Imgs

You can attach up to 3 files directly to a post, but they have to be small. Better to host them online and link to them in an IMG tag.

You can paste in text to a post, but not sure that will work with a screen capture. Should work if you are able to select text out of a PDF.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.