Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Taylor replacement parts that will ship to Canada

1. Back To Top    #1

Taylor replacement parts that will ship to Canada

Does anyone know of a distributor for replacement parts for Taylor K-2006 kit that will ship to Canada?

Does you recommend buying the 0.75 oz bottle or can I purchase the 2 oz bottle?

Thanks
    On ground pool 16x32 with deep end -shallow end 4' deep end 7' 80 000L of water pool installed 2011 SW (currently not working) sand filter we are in ontario

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Taylor replacement parts that will ship to Canada

There is a company in Canada (I don't remember the name) that has exclusive rights to sell Taylor chemicals there.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

3. Back To Top    #3

http://piscines-apollo.com/ is the Taylor distributor in Canuckistan.
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks for the post, wasn't able to connect with the suggestion.
    FYI - As we are in Ontario I did get a hold of Lowry associates in Newmarket and they were able to ship the products I needed.
    On ground pool 16x32 with deep end -shallow end 4' deep end 7' 80 000L of water pool installed 2011 SW (currently not working) sand filter we are in ontario

5. Back To Top    #5

how was the cost at lowry? I live not far from them.
    13500 gallon AG, build late 90's, Hayward S220T sand filter,1Hp aqua coastal
    Gasser BBQ broilmate 155154 LP, Smoker CGK (akorn)