Anybody have ipool??

May 17, 2013
Hello - I'm new here and already learning so much. I am considering a Fitmax ipool and wondering if anyone here has one. I would love a real pool and have looked at Intex, etc. We have little room to work with, many trees, hilly land. Since I mainly want to do exercises - bad joints and knee surgery - I started looking at the ipool. I would love to get some feedback. The ones on Amazon are almost all good, but I'm so afraid of regretting this. Anybody?

I've had the Ipool 2 for almost a year - mostly good so far. There is a little rust on the frame in a few places. I replaced the pump/filter that came with it with an Intex SWG and sand filter and added solar heaters. For exercise I don't think you can beat it for the price. I looked at Endless Pools and the other current pools and couldn't believe the prices. More details in my review on Amazon ( the only review for the Ipool 2).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.