New Pool in Chandler, AZ

Any update on the backyard landscaping at this time? How did the pool work out for you this summer? Any failures or leaks that needed to be addressed or is all still working great?

Love the pool! It looks really great. I really wish we could do new decking around our pool. Someday!

So, bumping this thread back up. We are getting ready to do the rest of the landscaping now. I'm in the process of meeting with 7 or 8 landscape and design companies to get their design and bids. Can't wait to finally finish this project!

Matrix - to answer your questions, no problems at all with the pool. We've had two summers with it and it's working great. Just a few cracked tiles on the sidewalk and pavers to have replaced. No leaks or anything major. Thanks to this site, taking care of the levels has been great. I'll probably have to drain and refill this year due to the Calcium hardness getting so high. Our water here is extremely hard, and I think it would be good to start fresh again now that the plaster is fully cured.

By the way, what happened to all of the pictures I had attached inline? Many of them aren't showing up anymore.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.