Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: "No flow" on aqua rite readout

1. Back To Top    #1

"No flow" on aqua rite readout

**** need help "no flow" on aqua rite read out but water is flowing..****. Checked the flow switch it looks fine, how do I tell if it is bad??? Is there anything else I should check before I buy a new switch.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: "No flow" on aqua rite readout

Welcome to TFP!!!

If that is the only indicator light, there is not much it could be. Either you do not have enough flow to close the flow switch or the switch has gone bad. You could pull the switch out and inspect all the wires to be sure they are not chewed up. You could also check continuity through the switch if you have a multi-tester.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: "No flow" on aqua rite readout

I took a phone cord spiced one end plugged it in bingo changed to flow and worked so it was the flow switch. My pb is sending me a new one under warranty 3 days still waiting. Don't leave splice ex wire because it will keep generating even if pump is off and runs risk of gas buildup and explosion you need flow switch for safety
    18 by 36 mountain lake, swg aqua plus, cartgidge filter, two speed tristar 1hp, 1hp super pump for deck jet n waterfall, espio alarm, aquabot jr, Definitive Tech Aw6500 speakers, Onkyo receiver