HELP!! What type of sand filter pump system do I need?

Jul 31, 2010
ontario canada
HI all, I have an intex 18' x42" easy set pool with the blow up ring, I need a pump filtering system that will keep the water clear and turn the SW back into chlorine.. we did have that crappy 1000gph pump that comes with the pool but threw it out last year and now need something that will work good.I dont want to spend 400.00 if I dont have too either and also I am in Canada and seems alot of these pumps are only available in the USA for the intex pool. If anyone knows of a place here in Ontario Canada where a good pump can be bought that will not only work on the easy set pool but will also work on a framed pool should we upgrade in the future.
Thanks

You may also try ebay, I have found several good deals there on pool equipment, and one noteably BAD deal on a pump a couple of years ago they seller claimed was left over new stock from a closed pool store, turned out to be used and broken (strainer was even full of nuts/pods of some type). I just bought a new 2 speed pump off ebay last week for about about 2/3 the price the same pump sells for on Amazon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.