Help me get my pool ready

Looks like you are passing the OCLT and CC. Is the water still crystal clear and no signs of algae on the walls etc.

It seems like you can let your FC levels drop to normal range for your cya level.

I know we are not sure if you had/have mustard algae, but have you done the through brush job as detailed in: http://www.troublefreepool.com/pool-school/mustard_algae? If you haven't and it was/is mustard algae, then it could show back up. I suppose if it does, you could repeat the mustard shock process then.

Broke my drain line yesterday while working in the yard which resulted in significant water loss from the pool. I was able to repair and get the pool circulating last night. Added chlorine last night once pumps were running again.

8:30 AM
FC 22
CC 0
CYA 25
Added a gallon of chlorine and my pool toys.

I'm thinking My first concern would be to bring the cya back up while keeping the FC levels a little high. Any thoughts?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.