Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Sugar Land/Houston Pool Builder Recommendation???

1. Back To Top    #1

Sugar Land/Houston Pool Builder Recommendation???

Hi all:

In the market. Checking lots through BBB etc. but was hoping for some recommendations for builders in my area you have used.

16 x 32 ABG

2. Back To Top    #2
    Missouri City (suburb of Houston, TX)
    We were very happy with Richard's Total Backyard Solutions. JamesRTB is a salesman there if you wnat more info, you can pm him.

I know divnkd101, also in the area, was happy with his build as well, so I would contact him if he doesn't find this post on his own.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

3. Back To Top    #3
    SE Louisiana
    I'd check out Atlantis Pools. Kelly, the proprieter, is a most helpful contributor at PoolForum and the Garden Web pool forum.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Pearland, TX (Houston Suburb)
    My PB is out of the Pearland area. However, has a very large build going on in Missouri City (My boss's house). Monterey Bay Pools. Owners are Dwayne and Brenda McNeil. Here is a link to their website ( Monterey Bay Pools ) for contact info. Let them know that Mike Weaver sent you their way. Good luck in your pursuit of a Trouble Free Pool.

ps. I forgot to welcome you to the site. WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

5. Back To Top    #5
    Katy, TX

Another one to check out is Sunset Pools in Katy. They were highly recommended to us by friends and are currently building our pool (have been great so far).

11,000 gal. gunite w/midnight blue and white pearl PebbleTec
    Intelliflo 4x160 pump
    Intellichlor IC-20 SWG
    Pentair cartridge filter 420 sq. ft.
    Mastertemp 400K BTU heater
    Legend Platinum cleaner
    Pool School
    JasonLion's Pool Calculator
    TF Test Kits

6. Back To Top    #6

Houston, TX
    Castle Rock Pools is who we used. We were very happy with them. Also Platinum Pools has a good reputation as well although I dont have any personal experience with them.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Thanks for the input. I will definitely get a few bids & have been doing tons of research on questions to ask, BBB, etc.

Anyone have any input on: Houston Pool Design Construction Co.? Good/bad?

16 x 32 ABG