Iaqualink issues

Oct 10, 2012
We moved into our new house in April. My Pool guy convinced me to put in a Pentair VSP. We have a Jandy system. The Pentair would not work unless we upgraded to the iaqualink, which is what I was told. We finally got everything somewhat working, but now the Spa Heater comes on with the one touch...gets to 95 degrees and shut off-reads an error T Stat Failure. I turn off the heater, wait a few minutes, turn it on, then it will go up to 102...

Is anyone else experiencing this? My pool,guy was so uniformed and I really am not enjoying the pool system since he put in the new pump and iaqualink. Any thoughts or suggestions? :oops:

having a similar problem. Have the iaqualink system with the Jandy VS pump. In spa mode, the propane heater fires up and heats to about 93 degrees then cuts off and doesn't come again. Still working on solution but if anyone out there has any ideas please post.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.