Augusta, Kansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
With school starting tomorrow and the pool already in the 70's our use is going to zero this week. I can't officially close until I get water down to the 60's but we don't have a cover anymore so I'm hunting idea.

I've googled and really haven't seen much - our cover for our Intex Ultra Frame 16X32 Rectangle bit the dust during it's first winter last year - the wind blew and tore it to shreads. Kansas didn't get any snow (drought continued) but he wind was just a epic as it typically can be. When we put the cover on my husband said "the wind is going to tear this off - and like he said - it did".

What are some options for a rectangle pool? We don't have the same top edge so most of the cover locks for wind won't work either.

If we go back with the Intex cover - how do you stop the wind from getting under the corners and ripping the ropes out of the plastic gromits?

Diane

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.