How to change in-ground pool circulation pop up settings

littis

Jul 19, 2012
Split from post412501.html#p412501 Butterfly

I am having the same issue. Everything was working great until one day the jets stayed on one zone. I did find a screw sticking out of one of the jets, but the system appeared to be running fine a few weeks after that. I took it all apart and everything is clean and I can't see anything being blocked. Pressure in the pool seems to be fine, and when I open the air release for the filter only water comes out so there doesn't seem to be air in the system. Oh, also the other difference is when I shut off the pump water starts to gurgle like when I open the system up for cleaning...and it never used to do that before. Hard to troubleshoot, but if anyone has any suggestions while I wait for the pool service to call me back that would be great.

The pressure on the top of the module is at 22 which is normal for our system (been told that by a pool repair service).

I will take a picture of the unit if need be.

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.