TFP Promo Video?

x2rider

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 19, 2011
Bartlesville, OK
Having some fun today. After shooting, it looks like I need to vacuum the bottom a bit, but otherwise, maybe something like this could be a testament of the information shared here.

[youtube:3gykjbj6]5ATqYRpKaYE[/youtube:3gykjbj6]

How about a shot behind the scenes. Can anybody spot something used on the forum? :testkit:

Test.JPG

Ya the audio on my atc9k isn't the greatest, sounds like air bubbles was coming out of the camera, although I didn't see any coming out. I have some decent sound equipment so I could bring in better audio after the fact.

The shape of the camera makes it fall pointing straight up, and luckily it didn't fall over when it landed. Also liked that my son shot it from the deep end to shallow so you can see all the way across. A year ago it was cloudy, a month after that it was clear.

Song suggestions welcome. It's a bit windy today, and it may rain tomorrow so will reshoot it when the wind calms down. I like having clouds to see.

[center:1kqzzfkj]Music Suggestions
[youtube:1kqzzfkj]Kuw8YjSbKd4[/youtube:1kqzzfkj]

[youtube:1kqzzfkj]LHaGWSSrxJY[/youtube:1kqzzfkj]

[youtube:1kqzzfkj]Nz5DLO8fclA[/youtube:1kqzzfkj]

[youtube:1kqzzfkj]omG-hZfN6zk[/youtube:1kqzzfkj]

[youtube:1kqzzfkj]wCfWHqrYUqo[/youtube:1kqzzfkj][/center:1kqzzfkj]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.