Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Winter pool cover for new inground pool construction

1. Back To Top    #1

Winter pool cover for new inground pool construction

We have completed a rectangular in ground pool with pebbletec finish. We need to purchase a cover when we winterize the pool. Would appreciate recommendations on best cover. Thanks
    pool products ~ above ground pools

"The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it." ~ Woodrow T. Wilson

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Winter pool cover for new inground pool construction

I use the Loop Loc II mesh cover.
    It does what I need it to do, and works well. Actually had a nephew run across it one fall by accident. His feet got a bit wet, but he didn't go in.
    When I have to replace, or if I had to do it again, I might look at the Ultra Loc (made my Loop Loc), which is a hybrid of a solid and mesh cover. Most is solid, with a mesh drain panel do allow water to drain.

There are plenty of other brands out there, but I have had no experience with them.
    Eric

IG 17x33 Grecian - Vinyl Liner (21k gallons), Hayward Pro-Grid DE 4820 filter, Hayward Super Pump, CompuPool SWG CPSC36, TF-100 Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Winter pool cover for new inground pool construction

Thanks for the recommendation. Will look at the Ultra Loc. Appreciate your recommendation.
    pool products ~ above ground pools

"The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it." ~ Woodrow T. Wilson