Water circulation

If the returns are properly setup there is no reason for you to have circulation problems. If they are not aimed properly there is some chance a circulation problem could result. You want to aim the returns in a way that helps the water circulate around the pool so debris is carried to the skimmer basket and so deep and shallow water mix.

Ok Jason. I bought a used 33' pool and thought another return would be a good idea, so I was going to put another one in there, but one points straight, and 1 is curved. Plus the pool has a deep end that isn't original or course. I don't want to put it in and it cause circulation problems. I could get another one that pints in the same direction possibly. The pool store is closed tomorrow also and I was hoping to fill.

The thru wall fittings should be straight through the wall. It's what seals against the wall and keeps the water in.
The eyeball fitting that screws into that should be adjustable. You can change the eyeball fitting after the pool is full.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.