Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liner ????

1. Back To Top    #1

Liner ????

Hey guys, I need some help. I think I'm going to be replacing my agp liner. Any advice on what to buy? Thickness etc.? Recomondations on where to buy? Thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Hardy, Virginia

Re: Liner ????

I bought mine from and so far I'm very happy with it. I used the over-the-wall type as opposed to the beaded, but maybe I'll convert it in the future. I have heard that the beaded are easier to install. As far as thickness goes I just went with the medium thickness. I'm a newbie pool owner and this is only my second season with it, so I could be wrong but it's holding up well to the use it's getting.
    15' wide x30' long x 4.5' deep vinyl above ground, 13,500 gallons, hayward dream line sand filter, hayward power-flo lx pump 1.0 hp, lil shark cleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Liner ????

Also,I would stay away from the dark liner's.More likely to fade.Put a new one in a couple yrs ago.It faded with just the water that I put in to settle the liner..The sun got it..It was a bad liner I believe.But,it did fade really bad.
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit