Y'all are going to tired of me asking but

I set mine up by trial and error. Set it and monitor your FC level, if it stays too high over a few days, lower the percentage, if it starts getting to low, raise it. The setting can change with long trends in temperature and with changes to organic load due to number of bathers and other organics getting in pool.

OcneeDawg said:
How do you figure out what percentage to run your SWCG?

That depends on many factors. Temperture, how much sunlight your pool gets, how much junk falls into the pool, how long your pump run time is, and at what level you keep your CYA (stabilizer) at. I don't like to run my SWCG at more than 40% with a 10-12 hour pump run time. If your pump runs 24 hrs/day you would have to half that setting.

Start at your current pump run time, set SWCG at 100%, measure 1 day to the next, if your chlorine climbed too much turn it down, if it didn't produce enough increase your pump run time. I would rather have too much than not enough chlorine.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.