Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hey I'm new

1. Back To Top    #1

Hey I'm new

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum I'm 24 and just bought my first house, The pool was in the worse condition ever it was darker than the lake, really swampy, I been working on it a lot with some help of a pool guy I knew for a while, But he has just helped me start off and teach me a few things since then I have been working on it my self. I tryed to make sure I read everything about the forum rules so sorry if I missed anything.

Here is the picture of the pool now.

22,000 gallons, DE filter, IG pool, plaster/pebble pool

2. Back To Top    #2

Dallas, TX

Re: Hey I'm new

Welcome to the forum!

If you visit Pool School in the top right, you can learn the shock process, and will know how to clear a pool on your own!
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

New Caney, Texas

Hi, and welcome!
    Have you read Pool School?
    Lots of great information there and the mods and users on this forum are a big help.
    18' x 42" Intex (4786 Gal @ 80% capacity) Intex 8110 SWCG, 2000 GPH cartridge filter.
    Full Sun, Well Water, Borates at approx. 50
    TFTestKit-100--The Pool Calculator--Pool School

4. Back To Top    #4

Flower Mound, TX

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT