Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ready for Pebble Tec!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Ready for Pebble Tec!!

Finally ready for pebble tec application in the morning! 8 weeks and the day has finally arrived. Going with Tahoe Blue pebble tec everywhere except the sun shelf, which will be Sandy Beach. Can't wait to swim in a few days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Ready for Pebble Tec!!

Looking good!
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Keep kids and pets away during the acid wash (day after the pebble is installed). I bet it is going to get nasty inside that screen room.
    40x20 Free Form IG Pool (aprox 29,000 Gal, 140 Perimeter, depth 3'6"-7', Baja Shelf, 8x8 Free Form Spa) - Gunite Shell, Pebble Plaster Finish, Poured Concrete Coping - 3 Deep Heat Returns - Jandy LXi400 Gas Heater (400,000 Btu) - Jandy Variable Speed Pump JEP 2.0 - Jandy CL 600 Filter - HASA Liquidator - Jandy PDA 6 w/ Remote - 4x Jandy WaterColors Pool LEDs - 48" Gas Fire Pit - 6x Gas Tiki Torches - 12'x15' U-shaped BBQ Island (Firemagic Equipment)
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/new-p...ca-t28413.html

4. Back To Top    #4

Pebble-tec came out great. The water finished going in and the Tahoe Blue looks emerald green!! Clear, but EMERALD. Saw a similar pool before building with this color and it looked nice, hope the color changes after chemicals, etc.

5. Back To Top    #5

12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html

6. Back To Top    #6

It is going to look different with different amounts of light. I'm sure the enclosed patio changed the final look drastically.
    40x20 Free Form IG Pool (aprox 29,000 Gal, 140 Perimeter, depth 3'6"-7', Baja Shelf, 8x8 Free Form Spa) - Gunite Shell, Pebble Plaster Finish, Poured Concrete Coping - 3 Deep Heat Returns - Jandy LXi400 Gas Heater (400,000 Btu) - Jandy Variable Speed Pump JEP 2.0 - Jandy CL 600 Filter - HASA Liquidator - Jandy PDA 6 w/ Remote - 4x Jandy WaterColors Pool LEDs - 48" Gas Fire Pit - 6x Gas Tiki Torches - 12'x15' U-shaped BBQ Island (Firemagic Equipment)
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/new-p...ca-t28413.html

7. Back To Top    #7

The color of the sky has a lot to do with the color of the water. The screen may be changing the color. Did you look at a pool enclosed?
    Suley, West Hills, CA
    IG 23000 Gallons with IG Spa Gunite plaster, Pentair Intelliflo Variable Speed 3HP, Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 Cartridge filter, Teledyne Laars One series 400,000 BTU Nat Gas Heater, Hayward Max Flo 1HP Single Speed Spa pump, Noisy Spa blower, Dolphin Deluxe 4 robotic vacuum.

8. Back To Top    #8

We looked at a similarly sized pool with a dark screen, it was also Tahoe Blue and was surrounded by tall trees on a bright afternoon with lots of sun. Their water was dark blue. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I can take them in the sunlight. We have had two days of clouds and rain in Southwest Florida.