Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easy Fountain

1. Back To Top    #1

Easy Fountain

Here is a design I came up with that any one can install. Got all the parts from home depot. Will need to cut and glue parts but that is easy. Should not cost any more than $20 including the primer and glue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Back To Top    #2
    SW MO

Re: Easy Fountain

Is that 2" threaded couplings on the filter output? I've been thinking of something similar but wasn't sure of the coupler sizes. When I went to Lowe's with one of the non used adapters it seem as though the 2" couplers would screw on about 2 threads and that's all.
    Dan D
    Used 2003 Aqua Leader 27'x52", 17,800 w/10" hopper, SwimPro SW256T 250# sand filter, Hayward PowerFlo LX pump 1hp impellor, Emerson 1 1/2 hp motor, setup Aug 2012 Summer 2011 used Summer Escapes Ring pool 14' x 42", Intex 1600gph sand filter, HTH 6 way test kitTF-100 w/stirrer, Well water @ FC=0, PH=7.2, TA=290, CH=320

3. Back To Top    #3

That is a threaded 2" coupler. Put on a good amount of Teflon tape and screw it in a good ways. If you have a sand filter there are many threads for it to go on.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Shreveport, LA

Thats a different idea using that 45 t off of the filter. Pretty cool! I love my fountain, really cools the water down!