Hi newbie with a question here. Just bought a 12 foot vinyl pool from walmart. 2150 gallon 780 gallon per hour filter included. Filled with well water and was clear. The next morning it was brownish green. I added the mineral treatment chemical according to directions on the bottle. Its been two days and no noticeable difference. A friend told me to give it three days then add chlorine and wait at least a week before I shock it. Is this correct any tips would be greatly appreciated because the kids keep breathing down my neck asking when they can swim. Didn't test chlorine because I haven't added any and my test kit doesn't have calcium level on it.