Mesa Arizona pool build (documenting our progress)

Decking forming this morning, to be poured tomorrow. Looking good and getting closer every day!

Deck jet head (1 of 3)
Poolconstructionshotcrete34.jpg

The pool in finished form
Poolconstructionshotcrete35.jpg

Close up of baja shelf, steps and bench/table
Poolconstructionshotcrete36.jpg

Second bench at deeper end with drain
Poolconstructionshotcrete37.jpg

Another angle
Poolconstructionshotcrete38.jpg

Decking pad all set to be poured!
Poolconstructionshotcrete39.jpg

A few more photos now that the decking has been poured. Tomorrow will be the install of the tile, Monday is the finish on the decking.

Pool decking
Poolconstructiondecking40.jpg

Pool decking
Poolconstructiondecking41.jpg

Deck jets set in pool decking
Poolconstructiondecking42.jpg

Shasta Pools insignia/badge
Poolconstructiondecking43.jpg

Today's projects was so cool to watch too. Love seeing every step of this construction process!

More pics to come soon!

DBfan187 said:
always loved that coping/deck

did the pour the deck right over the beam without any bondbreaker?

I'm not gonna lie when I say I'm not completely sure what you mean by right over the beam without any bondbreaker. :)

It looked as though all they did was pout the concrete inside the form without anything underneath. Again, I could completely be missing the question, so I apologize.

So, the half wall and gate that was torn down to get equipment to the back yard is now back up! Along with the self closing springs installed on the exterior gates. Pool tile completed as well today. Monday brings the decking and pad finish.

Pool tile
Poolconstructiontile44.jpg

Pool tile
Poolconstructiontile45.jpg

Close up pool tile at return
Poolconstructiontile46.jpg

I will keep the updates coming next week!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Great to see the progress man! Looking good, and I like the tile too. That spigot has me curious too... I've never seen that before. Tell us more about it? I guess it is stubbed out far enough so that you can remove or change it out? I know...dumb question, but cant tell from here.

I know the line the spigot is on is much smaller in diameter than the other plumbing lines.

I'm pretty sure that this piece (aerator) will be threaded in there as the details of the pool are completed. It is marked on the final updated plans to be in that location.

PA750.jpg

Just two more quick pics today. Decking/coping paint/finish has been applied.

Decking/Coping finish
Poolconstructiondecking47.jpg

Decking/Coping finish
Poolconstructiondecking48.jpg

Just waiting on call to see what's next on the schedule. I'd have to guess plaster as that seems to be all that's missing now.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.