Just wanted to say...

You guys can have it!! I think we are close to or already over 30+ days of 100 degree or higher temps. It's now a struggle to keep the water cool and refreshing(it's at 86 this morning and usually rises 6-8 degrees during the day) If I wanted a hot tub I would of gotten a hot tub... Forecast looks grim; low 100's all week again. Our peak high here was 110, I think OKC hit 109 that day. Needless to say who needs a grill when u can just throw the food on the deck and it'll cook real fast! Lol

Notice which part of the country is NOT affected?

Swimmin in the Rain will play in my back yard today... Come one come all, free admission.

I guess there are some things to be thankful for, eh? Hope y'all stay cool and hydrated as possible, too hot is no fun.

Wow, you guys in the Midwest have been getting baked. I've been lucky so far with only maybe 10 days so far in the upper 90's. I know the worst is yet to come as usual...and soon the threat of a tropical system getting in the mix. I'm not too far from the coast.

I work mostly outside in this heat doing many types of roofing work. It's hardcore! I've managed to survive 25 years so far.

Stay safe!

It's suppose to shift NE towards weeks end but we will still be baking. Not going to complain tho because even with warm water it's still better than the alternative. :p just glad I have a well so we don't get caught up in all the mandatory water rationing they've put into place. On a side note several of our lakes have been closed due to blue green algae outbreaks from the heat and poor water circulation. Gotta love having a pool!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.