Do I have this right..

jck

LifeTime Supporter
May 23, 2010
Check water at night for drop. 1 point drop is okay. test shows in the am 2.5 CH so add 2 qts to get it back up to 5 for the day. repeat each day.. Is that about it...

If you are asking whether or not a loss of 1 ppm or less of FC overnight is ok, then yes, that is correct.

I cannot tell you what is a proper FC level for your pool though unless I know you CYA level. 5 ppm may be ok, but we need the CYA level to truly know.

257WbyMag said:
If you are asking whether or not a loss of 1 ppm or less of FC overnight is ok, then yes, that is correct.

I cannot tell you what is a proper FC level for your pool though unless I know you CYA level. 5 ppm may be ok, but we need the CYA level to truly know.

cya is being brought up .. it was 14 yesterday.. trying to get to 30 by end of week I hope. Not sure what Im losing over the course of the day will check this afternoon an see..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.