4000gph intex pump?

Vogi

May 16, 2011
Would the 4000gph intex pump, along with the intex swg be adequate? I have the intex 24'x52" round, and this is our first pool. I don't want to break the bank out of the gate, but don't want green water either. That would also give me more time to figure out a system for the long term.

Thanks for sharing.

We switched over to that combo last year on a 30' pool and it works great. The only "problem" is the fact the filters are so small so they don't last long, but with a good cleaning they get a few uses before tossing.

New to the site, but it has really been helpful and also enjoyed reading different topics.
We have a 24 x 52 Intex Ultra Frame pool. I am wanting to upgrade my filtering system. I am wondering if the Intex 56681EG (2650 GPH) Saltwater system and sand filter pump set would be large enough to notice a difference. I am running the one that came with the pool, Krystal clear filter pump and a SWG now. It just doesn't seem to move enough water or clean to suit me. We just purchased the pool last summer for our grandsons. It has been years since I have kept one up. I am sure, for my part, the more I learn about upkeep again will be a plus.
Any thoughts anyone can offer would be great, thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.