3" tabs for CYA

tstex

Silver Supporter
Aug 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Hello to all,

Hope everyone and your families are all doing well.

I've always kept a stash of 3" pucks for the sole purpose of CYA addition, and the added plus of not having to add CL for a short period of time, esp if I am traveling. Like everything else, what used to be $145 for 50lbs is now $239-$259. I found one deal for $149/40lbs, but it does not state the available CL %,, which 90-% is standard. There's no ratings too.

Does anyone have a make/model they can refer? Again, this is supplemental usage for CYA additions...thank you very much !

Hello to all,

Hope everyone and your families are all doing well.

I've always kept a stash of 3" pucks for the sole purpose of CYA addition, and the added plus of not having to add CL for a short period of time, esp if I am traveling. Like everything else, what used to be $145 for 50lbs is now $239-$259. I found one deal for $149/40lbs, but it does not state the available CL %,, which 90-% is standard. There's no ratings too.

Does anyone have a make/model they can refer? Again, this is supplemental usage for CYA additions...thank you very much !
If it’s trichlor it’s all the same. Just make sure it doesn’t have anything named “blue” anywhere on it cause that’s added copper.

There was a warning earlier this year about some Chinese made 'tablets' that were not what they said they were. Buyer beware.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.