Goldsboro, NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I have been buying the DE media to refill the filter after backwashing, etc. from the pool store for $23 per 25lb. bag. Is that a good price? Where does everyone else buy their DE media?

Poolschoolgrad said:
In-the-Swim's current price is $24.99 + 10.99 handling for 25 lbs of DE powder.
http://www.intheswim.com/Pool-Equipment ... ous-Earth/

Is there a discount code or coupon code for better pricing?

Thanks

I clicked that link and I still get $17.99. So there must be a discount tied to my log in cookie. (It is strange that it shows 50lbs. is $39.99--huh?) A free shipping and handling 'window' just ended last Wednesday, but they come pretty frequently. The paper catalog does show $24.99 for 25lbs. I don't know if my pricing is due to my customer history or because I get their e-mail alerts. The alerts are how I avoid the handling fee. I don't buy much with BBB, just things like D.E., a vacuum hose one year, pucks for vacation, maybe a leaf net.

You can try this "Source Code" : MYBA1A16. I don't know if it will work.

EDIT: New 'window' starts today--Free shipping and handling March 22-25 on orders over $50.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.