Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: where to buy a good tarp

1. Back To Top    #1

where to buy a good tarp

i have to get a 24x24 tarp for my intex pool i want one thats going to last and pay a good price for it anybody know where i can get one on the internet

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: where to buy a good tarp

Is this the bottom tarp?
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

We buy ours from Tarps Directt in Phillipsburg, PA. They last and last. The one that covers our pump and filter during the winters is 6 years old and still looks brand new. It's folded up and stored in the attic during the summer and has no cracks in the creases. Reinforced corners and double hems at the grommet line prevent tearing. And their prices are great.
    AnnaK

12,500 gal AGP, Hayward sand filter, Pentair 2-speed pump, timer.
    Please visit our Pool Issues pages for information about step weights, managing the solar cover, and PoolSkim.

4. Back To Top    #4

yes the bottom tarp i look in the intex box and did not see a ground tarp i guess they forgot to put one in there or its hidden between the liner

5. Back To Top    #5

You could always just buy a 24ft round pool cover...the actual diameter would be 27 or 28ft though
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

6. Back To Top    #6

You could also ask for a 21ft pool cover, but unless it has a 2ft overlap, it may be a tight fit.
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator