5MARC

Sep 19, 2016
Central Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have a 26’’ round intex pool with 52”” sides. I’’m battling a few small leaks at the seam where the bottom and the sides meet. They are a slow, steady drip, but still leaves a noticeable wet area in the yard right beside the pool. What options do I have for repairing this area? I’’ve tried patching with limited success.(slowed a major problem to just a minor drip) Maybe there’s something I’’m missing, or not doing just right to patch these areas. Any help or tips would be appreciated.
Also considering a new “’regular’” AGP liner inside my intex liner as a solution. One issue with that is finding a 26’’ round liner to overlap my pool.
I’ll post a few photos this evening of the areas in question. Thanks!

Leaks from seam doesn’t sound good... how old is the liner?

There are a few threads about using a regular overlap liner inside the Intex liner. Sounds nifty, and the big bonus is you ca; have a prettier pattern!

- - - Updated - - -

Here’s a thread describing process. It’s a long thread but worth reading!

Anyone ever seen a 26’ round pool liner? I’m thinking of doing the overlap liner idea, but not having any luck finding the size I need.
I have searched all over online & I have come up empty so far. There are lots of 24’ and a couple 28’ out there but 26’ seems to be the odd man out.
Could I use a 24’ expandable liner? Might be too much stretch.....? I think a 28’ would be very wrinkly and would never smooth out.

Thanks for any help or advice!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.