Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pool cleaner robot

1. Back To Top    #1

pool cleaner robot

I have a couple of questions. Can a pool cleaner wear a hole in a liner? I have a Dolfin pro.
    18k IG 16'x32' vinyl liner Haywood S-200 high rate sand filter pump Haywood Encl.3 1hp A.O.Smith Corp

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pool cleaner robot

Yes they can.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Quote Originally Posted by filix
    I have a couple of questions. Can a pool cleaner wear a hole in a liner? I have a Dolfin pro.
    What's the other question?
    http://www.troublefreepool.com/dolph...rs-t16580.html

4. Back To Top    #4

At the time I forgot the other question. When it rains out here in maine we get drowned mice and moles in the pool. We also have salamanders and frogs in there every mourning. Is it because I have the Eco- dumb system? or do people who have a chlorine pool have the same issues?
    18k IG 16'x32' vinyl liner Haywood S-200 high rate sand filter pump Haywood Encl.3 1hp A.O.Smith Corp

5. Back To Top    #5

What if anything can be done about the robot wearing a hole in the liner? What a summer for a pool! I'm still useing it. I also have to buy a new test kit. And learn how to close this thing down. filix.

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

At the time I forgot the other question. When it rains out here in maine we get drowned mice and moles in the pool. We also have salamanders and frogs in there every mourning. Is it because I have the Eco- dumb system? or do people who have a chlorine pool have the same issues?
    Nope people have the same problems round the world, one guy I know had a cow in his pool one morning!

What if anything can be done about the robot wearing a hole in the liner? What a summer for a pool! I'm still useing it. I also have to buy a new test kit. And learn how to close this thing down. filix.
    Not every robot wears a hole in the liner the brushes are sometimes foam, others are flappy rubber and would take a long long time to wear the liner away or be stuck in one spot for hours and hours.