Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's my little oasis...

1. Back To Top    #1

Here's my little oasis...

There are some amazing pools on this forum...along with a wealth of information. I've really enjoyed reading & have learned so much in a little time. Here's a quick snap of my little oasis...

20,000G Freeform I.G., Pebble Finish, Rock Waterfall, (2) 2.0HP Jandy Pumps - one filtration & one waterfall, Jandy 60 sq. ft. DE filter, In-floor Cleaning, LXI 4000 Gas Heater, Jandy Aqualink controller, LED lighting

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Here's my little oasis...

WOW! That's beautiful!
    WV Girl

Custom "L" shape IG gunite pool, 36K gal., main drain, 2 skimmers, 3 returns, hayward heat pump, hayward 1.5hp pump with booster pump, ozonator, 4 cartridge filter.
    one dear hubby, two waterlogged kids, and lots of good times!

3. Back To Top    #3

AWESOME!!!!
    5,000 Gallon 16'x 48" Intex Ultra Frame, Waterway 1hp sand filter, Intex SWG, AquaCritter, TF100
    Climate/Location: SW Iowa

4. Back To Top    #4

You owe me a new drool bib.........................
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

5. Back To Top    #5

Top notch! What color is your pebble?
    11,872 Gallon IG Shotcrete play pool
    Blue Granite Pebble Sheen finish
    Hayward SwimClear c4025, Navigator & Tristar 1.75hp pump
    2' Powerfall

6. Back To Top    #6

Oasis indeed! Beautiful!
    18x36 IG Vinyl, 8.5 deep, 28K, Hayward C4025 SwimClear Filter, Hayward SP2607X10 Super Pump 1HP

7. Back To Top    #7

I just turned GREEN with envy.
    My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

8. Back To Top    #8

That is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! OMG!!!
    TF-100 Test Kit, 28,000 gallon IG , 3M quartz plaster '09, 48 sq ft DE filter, Heat Siphon SX5HP heat pump '09, Polaris 360 '10, Protect-A-Child safety fence

9. Back To Top    #9

I don't think "little" is the right adjective.....

Maybe you could retitle it to "Here's my awesome oasis"
    16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

10. Back To Top    #10

Thanks for the nice words guys. After spending 35 years in Dallas, it's really nice to finally have a pool to help with the heat. I know my 3 year old is loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Shane1
    Top notch! What color is your pebble?
    It's Tahoe Blue. It's usually a little lighter but that pic was later in the day when the sun was heading down.
    20,000G Freeform I.G., Pebble Finish, Rock Waterfall, (2) 2.0HP Jandy Pumps - one filtration & one waterfall, Jandy 60 sq. ft. DE filter, In-floor Cleaning, LXI 4000 Gas Heater, Jandy Aqualink controller, LED lighting

11. Back To Top    #11

Beautiful.......
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

12. Back To Top    #12

Here's a few more pics of the fireplace and grill area.

13. Back To Top    #13

Your oasis is perfect for entertaining.
    6,000 gal, IG free form,Beach Series Antigua by Marbletite Pebble finish,Sheer Descent, IG Fountain, Dolphin / Mermaid Statues,Dura- Glas 1.5hp pump,Hayward Pro-grid DE4820, Aqua Rite SWG with T-Cell 15,Heat Siphon Heat Pump DX 5.0 109,000 btu, Pool Cage, 1800sq ft Tremron Estate Pavers,Aquatherm Ecosun Solar Panels 192 sq ft with GL-235 Controller,Pentair IntelliBrite, Apollo Magnetic Stirrer Our New Poolbuild, Jacksonville, FL yr 2009 Solar install Outdoor kitchen upgrade

14. Back To Top    #14

Okay, unless I'm mistaken, there's never been a fire in that fireplace. And where's the gratuitous picture of the refrigerator door hanging open stuffed to the gills with bud lights? Do you need Richard and I to come down there and help you break that sucker in? Seriously though, awesome place!
    32.6K Gallon 16x41x24 L-Shape Vinyl Inground by Fort Wayne Pools
    DE Filter, 1HP Pump, Sta-Rite 400,000 Btu Propane Heater, Pentair IC40 SWG
    One Wife - Three Kids - Two Dogs

15. Back To Top    #15

Quote Originally Posted by FinsUp
    Okay, unless I'm mistaken, there's never been a fire in that fireplace. And where's the gratuitous picture of the refrigerator door hanging open stuffed to the gills with bud lights? Do you need Richard and I to come down there and help you break that sucker in? Seriously though, awesome place!
    LMAO Good call on the fireplace. It was just finished in April. It's 100 degrees in Dallas, so no store carries fireplace grates, nor does sitting by an open flame sound appealing right now. We'll have to break it in this fall....if we actually have fall in Dallas.

The fridge is packed with beer...REAL beer, not Bud Light! I'll be sure to open the door for the next pic.

16. Back To Top    #16

Glad my wife does not surf thru here. If she did she would want one just like you built. Outstanding!
    35K IG Vinyl 20 x 40 self built pool, Hayward Pro Series High-Rate Sand Filter 31" 98gal/min, Hayward TriStar 1.85hp, Hayward 400btu heater, BBB method w/Hypo, Jazz light w/matching fiber optic rope lighting around coping w/syncronized color wheels. Concrete Paver deck.

17. Back To Top    #17

awesome fireplace and grill area! Love the stonework!!!!!
    14'x28' vinyl liner inground 3.5-6' deep wedge hopper 15000 gal (used to say 13000- I calculated wrong), 1 hp pump with sand filter, 2 returns, 1 fountain, traditional chlorinated, pool house.

18. Back To Top    #18

Quote Originally Posted by sb127
    Quote Originally Posted by FinsUp
    LMAO Good call on the fireplace. It was just finished in April. It's 100 degrees in Dallas, so no store carries fireplace grates, nor does sitting by an open flame sound appealing right now. We'll have to break it in this fall....if we actually have fall in Dallas.

The fridge is packed with beer...REAL beer, not Bud Light! I'll be sure to open the door for the next pic.
    100 degrees in Dallas! That's why I always tell people I was made for Texas.
    Speaking of beer, I had the opportunity a few years back to suck down a few of your real beers at The Copper Tank Brewing Co. in Dallas. Is that place still around? Their beers were just like I like them...tall, frosty glasses of golden bubbly goodness and from what I recall the guy in charge of hiring waitresses was an over achiever as well.
    32.6K Gallon 16x41x24 L-Shape Vinyl Inground by Fort Wayne Pools
    DE Filter, 1HP Pump, Sta-Rite 400,000 Btu Propane Heater, Pentair IC40 SWG
    One Wife - Three Kids - Two Dogs

19. Back To Top    #19

Do you like your BGE as much as I do? Never use my Gas Grill any longer. Great place there!
    18X38 Grecian 26000 gallon In Ground Vinyl. Goldline AuqaRite SWG with a 1.5 HP Pentair Pump. Triton 2 Sand Filter Two main drains with 4 main returns with 2 more returns on the swimout and two skimmers. Polaris 380

20. Back To Top    #20

I showed DW your oasis and she is thinking party Now she wants a chimney like yours but I am in luck because we do not have any more room

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast