24' Out of round

PMTOM1

Jul 2, 2018
Glastonbury, CT
After lurking and learning for years, I finally need some advice.

We carefully took down a 3 year old 24' x 52" (Ester Williams brand I believe) pool and moved to our house. Over the last 2.5 days of 95-100 degree heat, we dug, leveled, measured, leveled again measured again. Started filling this morning and while putting on the top seats noticed they were WAY off. So took out level to check uprights and they are bad. Did some re-measuring and realize that we must have knocked the track out of round while struggling with the wall in the heat.

Before I drain the water the down to the deeper center, fold the liner in on itself and destroy my painstakingly meticulous berm ;) by re-adjusting each upright assembly....any advice??

Figured there has gotta be some tricks out there beside drilling new holes in the top plates....

thank you!!!

Unfortunately you do need to drain and then go all the way around and measure across at each upright and make sure it is as round as possible. Nudge and gently kick in and out around the wall as needed to get it all round. Then use a level and get each upright plumb at which point you can re shape your cove and then reinstall the liner to the wall and fill away!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.