Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank you TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

Thank you TFP

Kudos to this website and everyone here, you have made my pool experience soooo easy, my water is so perfect and so clear and so easy to take care of...My numbers stay steady and the family loves it!

Thanks to all
    1) 13500 Gallons
    2) Sand Filter
    3) AG (24 FT, Circle, 4 Feet Deep)
    5) If you know, tell us the size pump and the size (flow rate) of your filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

North Central Texas

Re: Thank you TFP

WOW Pat yourself on the back too for being so smart.

1981, 25K, IG, Blue Plaster 1996, somewhat oval, widens a bit at shallow end, 1.5" pipes, 2" at Pad, 1 separate main drain, 1 skimmer, 4 returns + dedicated cleaner return, 10 ft deep end with very fast decline from shallow, Pentair Quad 80 DE, Pentair Intelliflo VF, 3/4 HP Booster Pump (equipment pad about 8 ft below top of pool), Challanger 3/4 Trash/Emergency Pump 120v, Polaris 280 (pressure), iRobot Verro cleaner (robotic), Aquabot Turbo (robotic), Jacuzzi Tracker 4X (vacuum) Pool Blaster (Buster), Two (2) PoolSkims, Solar Breeze (solar powered top skimmer) (beta to ver. 2, release date 2010), ColorSplash LED replacement bulb. Aries 550 gal separate spa, 2002 (our 3rd and BEST spa) , BBB-Bromine

3. Back To Top    #3
    Middle Tennessee

Nothing says "thank you" like becoming a lifetime (or platinum) member... Made me feel good to be able to give back to the forum, and helps keep the lights on.
    24' x 52" AGP - approx 13,500 gallons
    Pentair Optiflo 1 hp/2sp pump w/ Swimpro Voyager 150 sq ft cartridge filter
    Intex 8110 SWCG
    "Fear the Schnauz!"

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInTN
    Nothing says "thank you" like becoming a lifetime (or platinum) member... Made me feel good to be able to give back to the forum, and helps keep the lights on.
    I second that motion!
    Thanks for all the info!!

18' X 33' X 4' AG Vinyal Pool of unknown parentage
    Hayward Perflex DE bump filter and Power Flo pump

5. Back To Top    #5

Yes,I was about to give the pool up...But,thing's have really turned for the better...Lovin it.Water has been clear since the first of may..Even going to get a co-worker going next week on his little 15 ft intex...He called me last week and said he couldn't get it clear...I told him we could get it strait..He decided to move it and start over again..I used the pool calculator to figure how much bleach to start with& I told him would be happy to check his water for him to get him started on the right track!!!!!I just can't say how easy it is...No Problem's at all..Enjoy coming home at night after a long day on the road and just get in and relax!!!TFP&T-100 & all forum member's who have dis-owned the money sucking pool shop's have a wonderful summer!!!!!
    Leasure bay AG 24ft,52 in high.installed June of 1999. Hayworth S-180 T sand filter/Power-Flo Matrix 1horse 2 speed pump /Aqua Trol SWG/Using TF-100 Test Kit