2017 Bleach Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Menards sale ad that starts tomorrow (7-2-17 through 7-15-17) shows chlorine on sale for 1.77 per gallon of 12.5%. My local store has it on sale starting today and showed the sale price online so check menards.com and your specific store before going. Picked up 2 cases of the freshest I could find without to much digging. Will go back later when it starts selling out and they put a new pallet out.

Enter zip code and select your store for local store pricing
https://www.menards.com/main/outdoors/pools-spas-saunas/pools-accessories/splash-reg-pool-shock-liquid-chlorinator-1-gal/p-1444443335285.htm

Menards sale ad that starts tomorrow (7-2-17 through 7-15-17) shows chlorine on sale for 1.77 per gallon of 12.5%. My local store has it on sale starting today and showed the sale price online so check menards.com and your specific store before going. Picked up 2 cases of the freshest I could find without to much digging. Will go back later when it starts selling out and they put a new pallet out.

Enter zip code and select your store for local store pricing
https://www.menards.com/main/outdoors/pools-spas-saunas/pools-accessories/splash-reg-pool-shock-liquid-chlorinator-1-gal/p-1444443335285.htm

Just bought 5 cases today at the sale price. Dated 17174 (June 23rd) so pretty fresh.

Best deal I've found in Plano/Frisco/Prosper area of D/FW is still the two packs of 10% at Wal Mart. $6.44. Since we need to use quite a bit this time of year in Texas, it's nice to use 10%. Last year they ran a $2.50 per gallon special, but I have not seen that at all this season. Date codes I got yesterday were great as well 17 165. Anyone in the area finding a better deal than this?

Dang, I must live in the most expensive bleach area of the country. Walmart pool essentials is the highest % I can find, 10%. It is $3.64 and the 8.25% is $2.94. According to the calculator that is almost the same price/ounce. I would rather haul 10% jugs.

You must live in Texas. I buy the $2.94 at HEB since it's always fresh and 1 mile from me.

Solar Breeze - Aquabot 4WD - TFP

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I did my routine chlorine restock at a different Home Depot than usual today. They had date codes on the box showing day #205. That is some fresh stuff for Home Depot seeing how this is day #214.

Unfortunately, up by the impulse purchase area, I saw some boxes from day 80! That is some really old chlorine (water). :)

$6.86 for two gallons of 10% as usual in the Phoenix area.

I bought a 55 Gallon Drum of 12.5% for $120.70 from Home page which works out to a little less than $2.20 per gallon at 12.5% There used to be a bleach price calculator located here: http://poncatechsquad.com/dan/chlorine/ but it's not working anymore. In the past that site told me I was getting a great price for bleach at $160 for 55 Gallons. If you decide to order you can ask if they have a distribution center near you that you can pick up from. If not you can pay an additional delivery fee. Mine was quoted at $50 but I live near their Atlanta distributor so further might be more.

Yeah, my local HEB has been out of their brand my past 2 visits. People in Austin buying it and taking it to Houston. Better put to use there than in my pool.

Solar Breeze - Aquabot 4WD - TFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.