2 x fafco solar bear panels parallel connection problem

Yeah, your right, at least for me, I wouldn't been able to make my pool, and panel connection.

An update on my installation... I made that yesterday, and it seem to be working, no leaks (which is good in my case) water seem to travel through both panels.

I must let you guys know about something I am suspicious.... I called Fafco to ask for advise on how to connect 2 panels, and they send me instructions, and they suggest to connect them "in series" !
just like I wanted right from the start ! take a look at their instructions. weird

Attachments

• FC-ADDON.pdf
    262.7 KB · Views: 71
Just an update on how effective my 2 panels are working....
Remember I am leaving eastern Canada... Yesterday morning after several days of cold and rainy weather, the sun was finally there, so before going to work, I checked the water temp. 59 degrees, when I came back from work, (at 5 pm) temp. was 71
I should mention outside max. temp. was 77 degrees
I just don't know if this is good. I think it is, but would like to get feed backs from you guys.

This morning it was at 68, so I expect to be at least 75 when I come back from work.!!!

thanks

If you want to get maximum heat of the the panels, they should always be plumbed in parallel. You can do it in series but you will get less heat out of them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.