2 intelliflo pumps on Easytouch

Landrade2016

Dec 10, 2022
Texas
I have 2 intelliflo pumps wired and comm wired also to an easytouch. Also I have both address changed at pumps address 1 and 2 . For some reason when I try to turn on both at same time one runs the rpm’s I input but the other one lowers its rpm’s and I can’t move rpm’s down or up , until I turn one off the other one will reach the rpm’s. Any ideas?

Thanks for your reply. Yes it’s on ScreenLogic. One pump is filter pump . And pump # 2 is a booster / bubbler pump. For some reason it shows up this way. So when I turn both on and try to ramp up let say the waterfall pump, the one that says spa will automatically drop down to about 1500 rpm even though the rpm’s are set to 2900 per image.

Attachments

• 82868783-E7BA-46DF-ADD9-46E574B13EB5.png
    82868783-E7BA-46DF-ADD9-46E574B13EB5.png
    333.9 KB · Views: 5
L,

Pump speeds are assigned to Circuits. As a circuit comes on the pump should run at the assigned speed. If two or more circuits come on at the same time, then the pump will run at the fastest speed. It is never a good idea to mix and match RPM and GPM.

Each pump should have its own speed set up page. Show me the speed page from your other pump.

As a test, set speeds to all RPM and see what happens.

One pump should not affect the speed of the other pump unless you have both pumps assigned to the same circuits.

Do you actually have a waterfall?

Show me several pics of your equipment pad.

Something is not right, but I can't yet put my finger on it.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.