Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: bholmes12 Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

bholmes12 Pool

First post. Like the site. Here is my pool.

Inground Grecian 20,000 gallons vinyl liner
    Hayward 250 BTU Propane heater
    Hayward DE Filter
    1 HP Northstar Pump
    Spill Over Spa

2. Back To Top    #2
    Nice. I like the way your house and garage? wrap around to give the enclosed area there.
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3
    Looks great. I've added it to the slideshow.
    TFP Founder

My Pool: 13K gal IG gunite with 7' spa, Pentair Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC40 SWG, Polaris 280 Cleaner, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Congrats on the first post. Welcome to the site. Thank you for sharing your pool with us and others. When you have time, post some specs of your pool as well. Again, welcome aboard.
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

5. Back To Top    #5

I like what you got there, especially the no grass part. lol. Welcome to the site, I am absolutely positive you will love it here.
    steve

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

6. Back To Top    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sevver
    I like what you got there, especially the no grass part. lol. Welcome to the site, I am absolutely positive you will love it here.
    Are you Chlorophil intolerant or something????
    MIKE

21K Inground Custom w/ Spa (Gunite/Plaster), SWCG, Hayward Northstar, Polaris 280, Hayward Color Logics, Jandy PS-8

7. Back To Top    #7

No, I like plants, but I don't like to mow. My ultimate goal is to have a lot of landscaping and hardsurface patio area, and a small bit of immaculate lawn.
    steve

Above Ground / 18' Round / Vinyl Liner / Sand Filter / 100K Gas Heater / Salt Added / No Nature2

8. Back To Top    #8
    very nice!

(I don't have any grass either, but unfortunately, it is not on purpose. )

Welcome to TFP

8200 gallon 20' x 48" round vinyl frame pool, manually chlorinated with 10% liquid, salt added to ~2000, 12" sand filter, 1600gph pump, TF100 test kit
    Handy Links: PoolMath, TF-100 Test Kit, Pool School, Chlorine/CYA Chart
    "Shock" is a process, not a product!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by divnkd101
    Congrats on the first post. Welcome to the site. Thank you for sharing your pool with us and others. When you have time, post some specs of your pool as well. Again, welcome aboard.
    Thanks for the welcom.

It is about 15,000 gallons with a cartrige filter, raypak heater, polaris cleaner, and hayward pump (I think) with a automatic chlorine feeder.
    Hayward DE Filter
    1 HP Northstar Pump
    Spill Over Spa

10. Back To Top    #10
    Nice pool! Is that a Hibiscus at the corner? Why do I have a feeling that your home is in Houston?
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

11. Back To Top    #11
    Yep. I live in Alvin not too far from Sean. He and I work together. I can't believe this website he's made - pretty cool!

And yes, that is a hibiscus. Man, you guys are good!
    Hayward DE Filter
    1 HP Northstar Pump
    Spill Over Spa

12. Back To Top    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bholmes12
    Yep. I live in Alvin not too far from Sean. He and I work together. I can't believe this website he's made - pretty cool!

And yes, that is a hibiscus. Man, you guys are good!
    I'm crazy about Hibiscus'. I fell in love with them when I went to Grenada, my wife's home. They were all over the island. I picture my back yard full of them. I will have to settle for a few potted ones though. Are you a Yellowjackets fan?
    21,200 gal IG gunite, CL 580 sqft Cartridge filter, aqua pure salt system, polaris 480-blue&white, Jandy PDA Remote, (4) Jandy Deck Jets

13. Back To Top    #13
    Well then, we really are neighbors... Birthplace of Nolan Ryan. Now that we know you are friends with Sean, we can harrass you just as much as we harrass him....
    MIKE

14. Back To Top    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerbrks
    I'm crazy about Hibiscus'. I fell in love with them when I went to Grenada, my wife's home. They were all over the island. I picture my back yard full of them. I will have to settle for a few potted ones though. Are you a Yellowjackets fan?
    Roger, not to threadjack on bholmes but there is a Hibiscus you can get that is drought tolerant and will grow well in your area. It is a Hawaiian variety of the Hibiscus. The flower blooms are 6-8 inches (vibrant red) in diameter.
    MIKE

15. Back To Top    #15

Beautiful pool and welcome to the forum!
    18 X 40 IG Vinyl
    Pentair DE filter
    400K BTU Pentair Mini-Max Heater

16. Back To Top    #16
    Very nice pool. The whole space looks like it ties together perfectly.

Tarheel
    Foxx 18 x 36 IG Vinyl
    TR60 Sand Filter, Pentair Whisperflow 1hp, 2" Plumbing
    Blue Pearl robotic cleaner

Burlington, North Carolina

17. Back To Top    #17

Re: bholmes12 Pool

You have a very nice "Private" resort there. Isn't it great to call your own resort home?
    93mastercraft - Aqua Leader Reflexion 21' round 54" high above ground pool. This is not a $399.00 Pool! Wedding cake steps, Haywood 1.5 pump/sand filter. If I'd thought taking care of a pool was this easy, I'd owned one a long time ago!