Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Looking for cap for umbrella stand

1. Back To Top    #1

Looking for cap for umbrella stand

Have a beach entry with an umbrella stand. Looking for the cap that covers the "hole". My search efforts have been futile so far. Any help would be appreciated! I will keep searching. Thanks!
    16K gallon, Pebble tec, beach entry. Two 1 hp Pentair Whisperflos. One for Paramount MDX2 main drain, Paramount debris canister, and Pentair CCP 520 filter. One for skimmer w/sock and Paramount PCC2000 in floor cleaner. 3/4 hp Pentair Pinnacle for waterfall. Fiberstars fiber optic pool lighting. Aqua-Logic AQL-P-4 control panel with wired remote in the house. SWCG system that is not used. Ultra-Pure Ozonator that is not used.

2. Back To Top    #2

Central VA

Re: Looking for cap for umbrella stand

Swing by . We just got an umbrella from there (great price, great quality from our experience)...they seemed to have alot on their site, maybe they'll have what you're looking for (?)
    Pool: 16x36, 16,800 gal., vinyl, sand filter, SWG & AquaCal Heat Pump
    Spa: Hot Springs Sovereign, 355 gal., ozone/ion
    The most helpful tool you'll ever have for your pool:

3. Back To Top    #3

Indialantic, FL

Re: Looking for cap for umbrella stand

A quick google turned up this link: ... -seal.aspx

Caveat: I have never dealt with this company so no way to say if they are good or bad - also there is no picture of the product, but it sounds like what you want. Maybe give them a call?
    Geometric 16X36', 16K gal, shotcrete, exposed aggregate plaster, acrylic coated concrete deck/cantilever coping;
    Pentair equipment suite (EasyTouch w/wireless, 2 Intellibrites, Intelliflo VS-3050, C&C 200 Filter, IC-40 SWG);
    Heliocol solar panels, Rocky's Roller, Blue Diamond robot