18x34 Doughboy Autumn Breeze - Finished!

Re: 18x34 Doughboy AGP Autumn Breeze - NEW Pics!!

lol. well I am sun burned now. haha!! Spent about 6 hours in it today. What a wonderful thing!

I do have one issue. It seems there is an extra piece of corner cove under the liner. its the right length and squishy under the liner. It bugs me but no enough to have to fill my pool again and redo all the chemicals. It is about 4 inches from the corner of the wall and floor right next to a piece of cove that is in the right place.

You may have a bubble in the lid but to constantly get them is not normal.

It's hard to tell in the pic but it looks like the water level is a little low. Also, make sure the weir is working freely.

I was making a cup of coffee this morning and looked out the back door to see the suface of the water smooth as glass. I thought I would snap a pic of the water. It's been crystal clear since I treated for the green tinge it had. I love the blue. :) Can't wait to get back in it!

poolwater1.jpg

And one of the deep end. Reflection of the sun kinda messed it up but its crystal clear all the way down. :)

poolwater2.jpg

:lol: Yeah hurry up with the deck build will ya LOL. You've been enjoying that pool for almost a week now stop being selfish and start the next project so we have some pictures to look at :)

Water looks very inviting by the way

I will now run back to my own thread :whoot:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow wonderful thread Glock! I missed the adventure, but I sure glad I could catch up on your build! It looks beautiful! I really love the colors add with vinyl. I know mine won't be as sparkly looking!

lol. Thank you very much. :-D As much as I love my pool I would trade for an in ground any day. I think in about 5 years I will upgrade. Just needs to get my ducks in a row. I need to do some landscaping first. My yard is a mess being so close to a wild field the weeds are unreal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.