18 Foot Pool Is Finally getting somewhere****PICS****

Jul 18, 2010
Central Illinois
Well...I am happy 2 say...I have a hole in my backyard. The install team showed up today and dug the hole. They are coming in tomorrow morning to do the install. I will add more pics as the pool is built.

Attachments

• 403.JPG
    403.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 400
  • 404.JPG
    404.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 400
  • 410.JPG
    410.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 400
Great pics on a very tidy worksite, looking good so far :)
How often do you use the smoker? Now when you have showed us a tiger :p please remember to post a few on your next smoke on that beautyful piece of steel of yours. You see I love to slobber all over my keyboard :cheers:

Great docthebiker :-D I will keep my open on this thread. I will have one of those smokers myself one day, I think they are a an ornament to any garden or poolside and I bet the foods that comes out of them is something special as well. Never eaten any real bbq but I longing for it.

I forgott to say that I love the mixture of pictures that you posted! Not only building pics, it becomes so much more interesting to read if you mix it up like you have done. And the dog is very cute btw :goodjob:

Pool install is finally getting somewhere****PICS****

Just add water....glad to have the pool up. 105 heat index today! With this heat the water will warm as it fills...I am guessing 2 full days of water...but not sure!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    130.2 KB · Views: 299
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 299
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 299

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It came with the pool actually...I will use it this year...but next year I will remove it. Question though....does anyone know if I can put the 1" chlorine tabs in the side that holds the chlorine cartridge. I am assuming that the cartridge is more expensive...and that I cannot run tabs in the other or both sides? Does anyone know if that is the case?

MrsFusion said:
What brand is your pool? And where did your order from? I have no local pool dealers :(
I'm looking to upgrade from Intex myself next year.

Forgot to say that it looks great! :party:

1. The pool is a Wil Bar?

2. I got it from a chain store..."The Great Escape" (They deal with hot tubs, pools, outdoor furniture, pool tables, and much much more. They are pretty big.

3. I know how you feel about the Intex...I grew so tired of moving it in and out of the garage every year. Plus...I now longer have to completely drain my pool every year...just drop it below the return and skimmer to close.

4. Thanks ...if all goes well we will be in the pool this coming weekend!

http://www.shopthegreatescape.com/

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.