Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
My net pole is really old (dents, clamp sticks if tightened too tight) so thinking of replacing it. Does anyone make a light (carbon fiber?) one that has a clamp that doesn't stick?

honestly i have tried few different types and my favorite so far has been the pole from lowes. its reasonably priced and light weight. held up very good so far i have 3 of them. its not carbon fiber but aluminum. might be hard to find . last year it was available everywhere.

link

lowes link

Last edited:
Reactions: Mdragger88 and tcat
That looks like what I want, much better clamping mechanism.

Edit: just got back with one, it's perfect! The flip cam latch is so much easier! It's actually 6oz lighter than my old one! Was actually on sale for $28! Thank you!

Attachments

• PXL_20220501_145505759.jpg
    PXL_20220501_145505759.jpg
    575.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I couldn’t find the poles anywhere, but my inventory checker says they have 17. I’ll keep my eye out at that store, the spot of the shelf for them was empty. I did find some other pool supplies that were 40% off and the receipt said “minimum retail price.”
BA893BE7-FBA3-49CD-AF6E-F65B1EF74CEB.jpeg

Very happy with the pole in Sunnys Lowe's link. It has a cam latch rather than buttons, but either are one handed operation which is much quicker than the twist ones. They're not on a shelf at my Lowe's, standing up on the floor in a cage.

Reactions: Apsuhead
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.