15ft AG round filter size

Kari_MA

Jul 21, 2019
MA
We just purchased a 15x54 above ground round and I’m struggling with what size filter I need. We are doing a filter/pump combo and I’ve looked at so many articles and calculators my head is spinning. Some say 50sq ft is sufficient and others say over 75sq ft. Depending on which calculator I use, there is anywhere from 5708 to 7400 gallons. Help!

We just purchased a 15x54 above ground round and I’m struggling with what size filter I need. We are doing a filter/pump combo and I’ve looked at so many articles and calculators my head is spinning. Some say 50sq ft is sufficient and others say over 75sq ft. Depending on which calculator I use, there is anywhere from 5708 to 7400 gallons. Help!
Get the biggest one you can afford. There are tons of members that come with issues with AGPs because their filter is too small. You can't get one that is too big.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.