150 VOYAGER ELEMENT FILTER SYSTEM Vibration

kk180002

Jun 22, 2023
Ohio
Good morning - I have seen many posts about serious vibration happening with Hayward cartridges and pool filters. I saw a couple of threads talking about a sock and duct tape or electrical tape to fix the issue but am having a hard time understanding where they are taping the cartridge.

I have a new cartridge in my hayward filter that I have unseated and seated a dozen times and each time it works without vibration for a while and then starts again. I have let air pressure out of the top and that seems to be ok. It's extremely loud and would like to figure out how to get the filter to stay seated without vibration. Any help, diagrams or thoughts would be great!

Welcome to TFP! :wave: There have been others who have discussed their Voyager filters making that noise. Not sire if this was the same thread you saw. If not, maybe this discussion will help.

Looks like you got a good reply from the other poster in this thread. :goodjob:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.