So, we have had SO much rain in the last few weeks I am pretty sure I have had a complete water change. In less than a week my CYA has gone from 30 to 0, my chlorine is 0 and I am sure everything else is thrown off too. ( I am only willing to stand in the rain, lightning etc for so long to test). I have let out over 12 inches of rain water in the last 2 days.
I am guessing by the color of the water( [b]green[/b]) and the chem levels I am going to be starting from scratch. So any hints? I am going to hit it again with a bunch of bleach as soon as the rain stops..if it ever stops....6 1/2 inches so far this morning and it is still raining.