Liquidator adds Cl even when control valve is off?

You might get a small amount if the pump is shut off and you don't have check valves on both sides, but not enough to measure.

Hi John,

Thanks for the quick reply, I have both check valves on each side and did modify it to the 3/8" line too.

It must be because it is cooler here still (in the 60's and 75 is few and far between this year so far, its usually close to 80 this time of year, so much for global warming!LOL), and I have my solar cover on almost all the time. Must be it is the combination of the cooler temps and the cover. It just means the Cl I bought (6 cases) will last longer and maybe even into next year!

Thanks
Brian

fixit5561 said:
Hi John,
Thanks for the quick reply, I have both check valves on each side and did modify it to the 3/8" line too.
Check your check valves. Hasa's may come DOA new from the box or get biderectional with time. Mine did. I advise you to check rabbit's 3/8" line conversion post and to order the check valves from US Plastic.
If the control valve is indeed closed and gives 0 flow and the check valves work as they should, I don't see how the LQ can supply FC to the system. Zero feed means zero gain.

Water_man said:
fixit5561 said:
Hi John,
Check your check valves. Hasa's may come DOA new from the box or get biderectional with time. Mine did. I advise you to check rabbit's 3/8" line conversion post and to order the check valves from US Plastic.
If the control valve is indeed closed and gives 0 flow and the check valves work as they should, I don't see how the LQ can supply FC to the system. Zero feed means zero gain.

Yes I did convert everything over to 3/8 line last year.

Yes your right zero is zero but I thought maybe a little got by.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.