New swimming pool feed back

I would like a few details like depth for shelf, shallow end, deep end, etc. What do you want to do in the pool? Swim, play volley ball, float? Will you have a large amount of people over for pool fun?

We LOVE to help others spend their money! Let us know what you are looking for and I am sure someone can/will help you with ideas.

Kim:kim:

The pool seems far too small for such a large amount of shelf/sitting area IMO. To me the spa and the reef area are redundant as relaxing areas, and the swim area is small.

Will this be a problem when it comes time for resale?

To hang out, the reef may be the right size, but you really should think about it. We originally thought to have our reef larger but then cut it in half so as to have a clear swimming area (a lane if you will) from end to end... BUT, since you're using the deep end as a swimming area with the swim jet, that may not be an issue. I personally have not, but have you used a swim jet before? Just asking as I'd hate to get one and then realize that you don't like it etc...

One thing I would consider is your vertical descent, with it positioned as now, are you able to sit and let it spill onto you? Again, comes to personal preference but some people think it's nice to be able to sit under the waterfall etc... might think about moving/ widening it maybe?

I like that your spa is nice and large (ours is 7 x 9)... I figure that if you want a spa, get a spa and make it good sized... no need to cramp up into a little circle, have something people can comfortably relax and lounge around in. Our spa is raised ~7.5'' or so (one step) from the patio (~4ft from the pool) and we think the little coping step around the spa from the patio looks great.

Planning is fun!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.