Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Any issues with iOS 10 and Screenlogic?

1. Back To Top    #1

Any issues with iOS 10 and Screenlogic?

For those of you that have updated to iOS 10, any weird bugs or issues in Screenlogic after updating? Thanks in advance.
    17k IG plaster pool+ spa, Stonescape mini-pebble midnight blue, marble coping, Trex and porcelain tile decking, Pentair Intelliflo VSP x 3 (filter, laminars and spa jets), Pentair IC40, Pentair MasterTemp 400, Pentair Quad DE 100, Pentair CC 150 for laminars, Intellibrite 5G LEDs, MagicStream Laminars x 3, Intellitouch i9+3 automation with Screenlogic2, IntellipH, Dolphin s300i, TFTest kit, SpeedStir

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Any issues with iOS 10 and Screenlogic?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocgasman View Post
    For those of you that have updated to iOS 10, any weird bugs or issues in Screenlogic after updating? Thanks in advance.
    I can't answer your question because my husband heard some complaints about iOS 10 so we didn't update yet. I'm bumping your post though. I suspect if it's as bad as it seems that you aren't the only one and this will be a good warning post to anybody looking to update. Thanks for that!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

3. Back To Top    #3

I have updated all of my devices to iOS 10 (and watchos 3). I have not had any issues with ScreenLogic on any of them. I heard that it was bricking some peoples devices, but that has (supposedly) been corrected. I had no problem with any of mine.
    15,000 gal fiberglass pool with built in spa and tanning ledge (Leisure Pools Ultimate 35), Pentair Intelliflo VS pump, Intelliflo XF spa pump, Pentair 250k heater, Easytouch 8 with Screenlogic, Pentair IC 40 SWG, Pentair Clean and Clear 420 cartridge filter, 4 GloBright Pool Lights, 1 GloBright Spa Light, Coverstar Auto Cover, Interfab X-treme 2 Slide, 4 deck jets, Dolphin Oasis Z5 robotic cleaner, TF-100 test kit.

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by cdchris1 View Post
    I have updated all of my devices to iOS 10 (and watchos 3). I have not had any issues with ScreenLogic on any of them. I heard that it was bricking some peoples devices, but that has (supposedly) been corrected. I had no problem with any of mine.
    That's good to know!!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks!
    17k IG plaster pool+ spa, Stonescape mini-pebble midnight blue, marble coping, Trex and porcelain tile decking, Pentair Intelliflo VSP x 3 (filter, laminars and spa jets), Pentair IC40, Pentair MasterTemp 400, Pentair Quad DE 100, Pentair CC 150 for laminars, Intellibrite 5G LEDs, MagicStream Laminars x 3, Intellitouch i9+3 automation with Screenlogic2, IntellipH, Dolphin s300i, TFTest kit, SpeedStir

6. Back To Top    #6

In the Industry

Nope -- I'm running ios10 & serviced about a dozen screen logic pools this week.