Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polaris pressure side cleaner wont move

1. Back To Top    #1

Polaris pressure side cleaner wont move

My Polaris sweep wheels wont move. What in your opinion would make the wheels not turn? Yesterday it ran great. Thank You Dave
    13000 gallon fiberglass, cartridge filters pentair Intelliflo Variable speed Programmable Pump separate booster pump solar panels on roof

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Polaris pressure side cleaner wont move

Try turning the wheels by hand sometimes they get stuck

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks I will try that I'm new to this cleaner
    13000 gallon fiberglass, cartridge filters pentair Intelliflo Variable speed Programmable Pump separate booster pump solar panels on roof

4. Back To Top    #4

ok I tried to move wheels and they are free but I saw a large crack and hole in the bottom. Do I have to fix them before the wheels turn properly? I plan to fix the hole, just wondered if that could be the main problem to make the wheels turn.

5. Back To Top    #5

Can you post a picture

6. Back To Top    #6

Its just a sweep that wheels will not move. Im having it checked, as I got the sweep kinda second hand if it cannot be fixed I will buy new. Thanks to everyone with the advice